Webinar: The future of higher education in Europe
You are cordially invited to join a webinar organised by the European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH*) universities entitled “The Future of Higher Education in Europe” taking place on 15 February 2022 at 9:00-10:00 (CET).
The aim of the webinar is to provide a forum for participants to learn about and discuss, recent trends in European higher education, European Commission initiatives, and foresight strategies.
The target groups for the webinar are managers, administrative and academic staff, and students at EUGLOH partner universities. The webinar will also be open for representatives from other European University Alliances.
Questions that will be discussed
- the role of the European universities in the development of higher education policy, nationally and internationally
- synergies with the framework programme and prospective possibilities for European universities to foster deeper research cooperation
- objectives of the European Commission for achieving Sustainable Development Goals with the common European Higher Education policy agenda
- future and synergies between ERA, EHEA and EEA.
The webinar will have the format of a round-table discussion with three invited speakers:
- Sophia Eriksson Waterschoot, Director, DG Education, Youth, Sport and Culture (EU)
- Michael Gaebel, Director, Higher Education Policy at the European University Association (EUA)
- Martina Darmanin, President of the European Students’ Union (ESU)
All moderated by Caroline Sundberg, Universities in South Sweden Brussels Office.
For questions about the webinar, please contact Pär Svensson (email@example.com).
This webinar is one part of a Blended Staff Mobility Opportunity taking place on 15-16 February – read the details and sign up on the EUGLOH website: https://www.eugloh.eu/campus-life/blended-staff-mobility-opportunity-for-eugloh-partners
*Lund University, Ludwig Maximilian University – LMU, Paris-Saclay University, University of Porto and University of Szeged.