Grant Opportunities from the Gates Foundation
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has launched four requests for proposals through the Grand Challenges Global Call-to-Action, inaugurating this new member of the Grand Challenges family of initiatives, and one request for proposals through Grand Challenges, building on an earlier programme.
Please check the website at the links below for the application deadlines and more information.
- Building Malaria Modeling Capacity in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Digital Health Services for Pregnant Women to Support Antenatal Risk Stratification in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Innovations in Eliminating Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Strengthening Data Science Capacity and the Ecosystem: Enable Data-Centered Public Health Interventions
- Metagenomic Next Generation Sequencing to Detect, Identify, and Characterize Pathogens