Considering postgrad? Applications for the French Embassy’s scholarship programme have been extended! Apply before 17 October 2021 for a full scholarship to do your Master’s or PhD in France!
You do not need an Honour’s degree to study in France (apply directly to do your Master’s)!
For more information and to apply, visit: France – South Africa Scholarship Programme
To find programmes taught 100% in English, visit: Taught in English
Final Webinars (3):
Also, don’t miss the last two webinars taking place whilst scholarship applications are still open. Institutions in France will present their Master’s programmes that are taught in English! There will also be a brief presentation about the scholarship and a Q&A session at the end.
- EDHEC Business School (specialists in finance, entrepreneurship, management & innovation)
- Wednesday, 29 September 2021 (click for more info)
- Université Paris 1, Panthéon-Sorbonne (specialists in humanities and arts, law and political science, and economics and management)
- Wednesday, 13 October 2021 (click for more info)
- The final webinar for 2021 will be dedicated to explaining the application procedure for universities in France (for Bachelor’s and Master’s level). The application platform opens Friday, 1 October until 31 December 2021, for the next academic year which starts in September 2022.
- University Application Procedure
- Wednesday, 27 October 2021 (click for more info)
Don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends or to follow @CampusFranceZA on social media!
Responsable Campus France | Afrique du Sud
Campus France Manager | South Africa