Call for Applications: DIES-Training Course: “Management of Internationalisation” (2022-2023)
The call for the DIES “Management of Internationalisation” Training Course 2022-2023 applications are now open!
Please refer to the email below and pdf attached for more information.
Application Deadline: 1 December 2021
DAAD Information Centre Johannesburg
German Academic Exchange Service
Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
The Leibniz University Hannover, the German Academic Exchange Service and the German Rectors’ Conference in co-operation with Universidad Católica San Pablo – UCSP (Arequipa, Peru), Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE (Manipal, India), and Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology – JKUT (Nairobi, Kenya), are happy to inform you that the Call for Applications for the next DIES-Training Course Management of Internationalisation 2022/2023 is out now:
Eligible to apply for this modular and practice-oriented training are candidates of the following countries:
- Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, and Peru.
- Africa: Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Egypt, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Asia: Cambodia, India, Iran, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
Further key criteria are:
- At least 2 years of experience in the area of International Higher Education Management: either as international office staff or higher education managers responsible for coordinating international activities.
- Preferably between 30 and 50 years of age
- English language skills (speaking and writing).
Candidates are invited to submit the applications until 1st December 2021, at 09.00 am Central European Time under the following link:
Please Note: incomplete applications will not be considered eligible and will be disregarded.
Selected candidates will be informed about the results of the selection meeting by the end of January 2022.